Wednesday, November 20, 2013

María Alejandra Fernández Carmona


A GREAT SELFIE FROM THIS 36 YEAR OLD FITNESS ATHLETE WHO IS NOW PLAYING AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!

This strong selfie comes the stand-out 36 year old María Alejandra Fernández Carmona.
Her height is 1,70 cm and weight 67 kg out competition.


"Born and raised in the end of the World, Patagonia Argentina, I made the change for a warmer place, currently i resides in Los Cabos, México. I was always an athlete doing different sports like volleyball, running etc. 


The last 3 years I was competing in Fitness figure and I won a few tournaments!! Although my new passion is American football, I am a proffesional player, this sport makes me feel adrenalin, happiness, fear and makes me feel alive!!!

I am fullback in offence and also play defence.





No comments:

Post a Comment