Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Maria Paulette Aranguren - IFBB Bikini Fitness

From a young age I have always been passionate about the subject a lot of sports, I have led a very active life physically either sports areas or areas related to dance. I received the necessary studies in different types of dance disciplines and I just started doing that this my profession. Over time I've left a little aside, since I could not devote much time to it because of my college career so I became interested more for sports including rock climbing, scuba diving and fitness level competition I saw that with a good diet and following a daily workout plan, get the objectives, plus they get it improved my athletic performance and physical quality. I love this sport and currently I take as a lifestyle, striving every day to improve and set new targets to meet.

DEGREES

Fitness model
Fitness bikini competitor
L. Publicidad&RRPP
Instructor Gap
Professor of Funky-hip hop and management of other dance disciplines


No comments:

Post a Comment